Services Included in Our Monthly Fee
- Medication Management by Registered Medication Aides
- Three (3) Meals and Daily Snacks Planned and Approved by a Registered Dietician
- Daily Resident Activities
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Assistance with the Activities of Daily Living (ADL's)
- All Rooms Include Internet Access and Cable TV
Mayfair House Assisted Living serves residents 65 years of age or older. Our facility assists both ambulatory and non-ambulatory care and we are here to help those who need assistance with the Activities of Daily Living. Mayfair House is a smoke-free and pet-free environment.
- We are an Age-In-Place Facility
Mayfair Manor is an age-in-place facility where we can continue to care for you through the various stages of aging and the level of care required for each stage of life.
- Hair Care & Styling Services
Our facility has a convenient in-house hair salon room where a very long-term and reputable hair stylist visits every Wednesday, Thursday and occasionally on Friday’s to perform hair care, cutting, styling, coloring, and perm services for residents that desire this service for an additional fee to the hairstylist.
- Medical Care & Hospitals Nearby
We are in close proximity to Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center and the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth. The facility is also very close to numerous local physicians. A medical testing lab is conveniently located next door to Mayfair Manor.
- Visiting Medical Care
Our facility also conveniently has a visiting Podiatrist and Psychiatrist that comes to our location on a regular basis to check on and care for residents that require those services. There is also a mobile Radiologist (X-Ray) service that comes to the facility, as needed. Payment for these services are handled separately from your monthly fees for residency. Some local physicians are open to visiting the facility for care. Inquire with the administratoor for more details.