Our Commitment To You
Our business philosophy is quite simple. We are in the business of caring for and fulfilling the needs of our residents. We want our residents and our employees to feel that they are appreciated. Our goal is to equip the staff members of our facility with the necessary tools to provide each resident with an environment that is clean, secure and family-oriented.
Our company has a strong commitment to maintaining a good quality of life and a high standard of care for each resident. This is accomplished with the assistance of our trusted and experienced staff. We have in place a uniform and comprehensive set of guidelines that ensure that the facility complies with the Department of Social Services standards and regulations.
- We Are a Privately Held Company With the Owner on Premises
- We are no more than a 20-30 minute drive for most families living in surrounding cities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Norfolk.
- Our Facility Administrator Has an Open-door Policy Toward Employees, Residents, Families, Guardians, and Senior Service Agencies to Encourage Sincere Dialogue for the Enhancement of Our Facility
- Laundry Is Done Everyday
- Three Housekeepers Work Seven Days a Week to Keep Our Facility Clean
- Our Staff Rotates for Weekends Shifts Without the Use of Temporary Staff
- No Long-Term Contracts
- No Surprise Fees
- Only a 30-day Minimum Down Payment Is Required
- We Itemize Our Pricing - No Pricing Tiers
- We Offer Age-in-Place Care
- We Provide Care for Those with Incontinence and In Need of Extra Care
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Aid & Attendance
- Estate Planning Services